It gives us immense pleasure to publish the Second issue of MPF Digital Link for year 2019-20.
MPF SAMVID has been done on 01-May-2019 with very curious topic – मैं, पैसा और वो!
Team Digital & Business Connect
- SAMVID Event Details along with Photos of the Event
- Media Coverage for SAMVID
- Snapshot of activities carried out by Digital Team in the month of April
- Next Event Update along with activity planned
Digital & Business Connect Director:
Kunal K. Kabra
Darshana & Tushar Lathi
Janhavi & Rahul Daga
Roopali & Sandesh Malani
Anjali & Nikhil Lohiya
Ankita & Nikhil Palod
Uma & Gunjan Nawal
Mahesh Professional Forum – Pune Central with the help of Mahesh Forum Charitable Trust organized MPF Samvid – मैं, पैसा और वो an interactive session on Graphology with an ultimate objective to achieve Professional Development of our Members.
Speaker for the session was Dr Navaniit Mandhaani (Graphologist by Hobby) and his interview was taken by CA Durgesh Chandak. The session was interactive and all members got to know answers to many question like what precautions to be taken while entering into partnership, while recruiting a person at a particular level, basic principles of Graphology, anatomy of signature and various samples of signature with their meaning & analysis in brief, etc. He also briefed as to how to use these principles for professional & personal development and development of kids. Dr Navaniit Mandhaani also briefed about importance of Business Logo and Visiting Cards especially from growth point of view.
The main takeaways from the session was, how graphology helps to improve ourselves to make a better life at professional front as well as personal / family level.
The event was sponsored by Nandan Developers through their Authorized Channel Partner Toshniwal Consultancy Services and Endless Striders.
|Program Director||Program Director||Program Director||Program Director|
|CA Durgesh Chandak||Priyanka & Tushar Lohe||Priyanka & Tushar Lohe||Priyanka & Tushar Lohe|
|Project Chairman||Project Chairman||Project Chairman||Project Chairman|
|CA Shailesh Rathi||Girishji Gilda||Girishji Gilda||Girishji Gilda|
|Committee Members||Committee Members||Committee Members||Committee Members|
|Sarita Durgesh Chandak||Shraddha Shailesh Rathi||Shweta & Sachin Mantri||Vinaya & Mahesh Baheti|
|Neeta & Shreeprakash Bagadi||Reena & Deepak Kabra|
Media Coverage for SAMVID
News has been covered for SAMVID in multiple Print Media (Sakal, Pudhari etc.) and Pune News Channel.
Activities by Digital Team in April
Young and Dynamic Digital Team geared up with President’s Motivational words and carried out following activities in April-2019 –
As the name Digital, team is very much active on Social media – Facebook and WhatsApp to promote the events.
- Live updates of Ashirwad Samaroh.
- Digital Team has taken a new initiative – Women Empowerment and created a new Facebook page – MILA (MPF Interactive Ladies Association). This page will have many topics like –
- She Inspires – A profile of randomly selected lady of the MPF Central will be published on weekly basis.
- Girls Bazaar – Online Shopping platform
- Ask Me – Information and Suggestions on any help you need.
- Review Me – Reviews related to Books, Movies, Restaurants, Places, Theatre, Drama, any particular products etc..
- Health & Safety – Tips related to Life Style, Exercise, Yoga, etc..
- Hungry Tummy – Recipes tried out or want to try from cuisines all around the world.
- Celebrations – festivals, achievements of our members.
- Fly High – Career guidance and help for career growth.
- Created curiosity and enthusiasm about BCL-2019 –
- Live updates of BCL Auction.
- Promotion of sponserer of BCL teams.
Next Event Update – Battle of Professionals (BCL)
New Year, New Director, New Venue, New Rules and Theme. This year, BCL is coming with lots of new things. Stay Tuned for BCL – 18th and 19th May 2019